- (a) store owner
- (b) creator whose talent and ability has made me into an SL Gacha crack addict
- (c) Your majesty
I’d like to report:
- (a) a slight concern I have with one of your products
- (b) a significant concern I have because your machine/vendor won’t give me what I paid for even after being kicked, stabbed and lit on fire.
- (c) a massive concern that I may go on a killing spree if this issue is not resolved.
I’ve tried to fix this issue myself by:
- (a) clicking 9,000 times in a row, hoping for a different result each time
- (b) complaining to everyone who still talks to me
- (c) sobbing.
I’m writing to ask:
- (a) if I can have 9,001 of these to replace the one I wanted but couldn’t get
- (b) if you think one more kick will do it
- (c) if you know anyone who might bail me out, you know “in case”
I would very much like to have:
- (a) a replacement
- (b) my sanity back
- (c) your home address
- (a) Valued customer
- (b) Person who ruined my otherwise wonderful day
- (c) Jackass
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Hearing about your issues is important to me because:
- (a) The faster I hear about them, the faster I can resolve them
- (b) They keep me from being excessively happy
- (c) I am a sadist.
I know that you are upset, and I plan to resolve the issue:
- (a) Immediately
- (b) After I finish the 10,000 things I have to do
- (c) Just kidding; I have no plans to resolve this at all
Regarding your request for a free item or free gift for your trouble:
- (a) What do I get for MY trouble?
- (b) You should be ashamed of yourself
- (c) I have deeded you my entire shop, I no longer want it.
If this should happen again :
- (a) Please contact me immediately
- (b) You’re doing it wrong
- (c) That’s your problem, it’s your shop now.